Monday, May 31, 2010

Questions ANSWERED!!!!

In a post earlier today I asked if hummingbird visitors could be far behind now that a chipmunk was bold enough to strut right into our apartment...

Turns out the hummingbirds were not far behind the chipmunks AT ALL!!!

There I was in the living room doing some yoga when, too tired to return to another ridiculous touch-yer-knee-to-yer-nose-in-plank-asana, I took a restful downward dog and THERE! Up-side-down-and-out-the-window!!! I saw our first hummingbird taking a lengthy pit stop at our feeder!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Too cool!

He was there so long that even after getting a long look for myself I thought I might be able to grab my camera and get a picture... but alas, when I returned with the camera he was gone...

But I hear once they find you, they usually keep coming so... YAY! I'll get a picture sometime I'm sure!




No comments:

Post a Comment