Wednesday, May 26, 2010

pop pop poppin'

Woke up to a little mushroom surprise this morning! It was in the container with the Arugula and the Sweet potato. I blame the Arugula. An hour after the sun came out the Lucky Sunrise Rose popped out 3 little surprises too!


Since I got all my work done early in the day today, I had time for a little craftiness. I whipped up some covers for the chair pads. The original stripes were a little too "clashy" and I've been carrying this bird fabric around for years, wondering what to do with it... it goes well with the unintentional bird-theme of the balcony.

Before and after:


The cats are always lazy but today was especially exhausting for them with the heat.


Oh! And another little experiment! Threw some avocado pits in dirt to see if they take.



No comments:

Post a Comment